- Transitions (coping with changes in relationships, employment or studies, life's developmental stages & residency/support system)
- Grief & Loss
- Stress & Anger Management
- Lack of Motivation
- Underperforming Students
- Difficulties in relationships
- Struggles in the workplace
- Expat Counseling (for Globally Mobile Professionals & their families)
- Supervision *
I use a variety of strategies and techniques to help my clients. Initially, I focus on developing our relationship in order to promote a safe space for the counseling process that will allow trust, insight, growth and, ultimately, change. Through collaboration with my client(s), we explore the reasons they are seeking counseling and together we identify areas where they would like to see improvement. I then support them on their journey.
*I also provide supervision to Counseling Graduate Students who are earning practium hours for their Master's degree in Counseling if their program approves of my credentials and if they are earning hours toward licensure in the US if their licensure board approves of my credentials.