Currently, due to COVID-19, all sessions are virtual. I work with Adolescents & Adults and specialize in the following areas:
- NEW: Virtual Support Groups targeting coping with impact of COVID-19
Transitions (coping with change in relationships, employment, health or residency)
- Grief & Loss
- Stress & Anger Management
- PTSD & Trauma (Sexual Assault & Sexual Abuse and other trauma)
- ADD & ADHD and Underperforming Students
- Relationship & Career Counseling
- Expat Counseling (for Globally Mobile Professionals & their families)
- Supervision for master level students who are earning their degree or licensure
I use a variety of strategies and techniques to help my clients. Initially, I focus on developing our relationship in order to promote a safe space for the therapeutic process that will allow trust, insight, growth and, ultimately, change. Through collaboration with my client(s), we explore the reasons they are seeking therapy and together establish their goals for treatment.
Ultimately, I take a holistic, integrative approach to therapy and help clients to identify where they would like to be in several, if not most, areas of their life. I then support them on their journey using a variety of intervention techniques, including, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and techniques derived from Adlerian, Psycho-Dynamic and Systems Theory while using a Person Center/Humanistic Integrative Approach.
I also provide supervision to students are are earning licensure if their program approves of my credentials.